Hi,

Does anyone know why we don't currently have a state and applicable
transitions in Volume.State for attaching and detaching volumes?

It seems like you'd want to, say, transition to Attaching only when you're
in the Ready state (or maybe some other states, as well).

I think right now you can confuse the system by sending an attach command
and then a detach command before the attach command finishes (it's a race
condition...I don't think it always causes trouble).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike

--