+Min.

Unfortunately, I don’t think the framework is enhanced for all the
different kinds of resources, but it should be the way to go.
IMHO  Serialization through states was/is just a hacky way of getting
around the situation and should be discontinued.
Ideally, state of a resource should reflect only its lifecycle not the
operations such as snapshotting, migrating etc.

Thanks,
-Nitin