This is 4.6.

It seems like our state-transitioning logic is intended (as one might
expect) to protect the object in question from transitions that are invalid
given it's current state (this is what I would expect).

I do not see, say, the attach and detach operations being serialized. It
seems they are running simultaneously.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com