For my suggestion to work, though, your compute and disk offerings have to
be set up currently to make use of one or more storage tags.

The idea is then that these offerings would require your primary storage to
have a given tag or tags and it never will (effectively disabling
that primary storage from being used with your offerings).

On Sunday, February 22, 2015, Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
wrote:

> What about changing the storage tags field of your primary storage so it
> doesn't serve as a match for any compute or disk offering?
>
> On Sunday, February 22, 2015, Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','andrija.pa...@gmail.com');>> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I was wondering is it safe to change the Cluster Wide primary storage to a
>> Zone Wide primary storage (change the database, cloud.storage_pool). This
>> is ACS 4.3.0
>>

>> Or actually better question - since I have some old NFS servers exist as
>> Primary Storage - is there any way to exclude this NFS (Cluster Wide)  -
>> or
>> disable it, so the new Volume Uploads will not use that NFS storage...
>>
>> This is some trail from the history, that I can't really delete, but would
>> like to completely disable further usage of this NFS server... if possible
>> at all...
>>
>> THanks,
>>

>> --
>>
>> Andrija Panić