Seems with have lazy consensus.

Will Stevens contributed CONTRIBUTING instructions at:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

I am pushing that to 4.5,4.4 and 4.3 and I will update our website contribution
page, removing reference to RB.
I will then put a message in the RB current reviews.

I propose to leave it a week with the message, this will give time to folks to
move their review to GH.

After that, I will ask ASF infra to “hide” RB. They cannot make it readonly, we
can only hide the view.

yell if you don’t like it :)

-sebastien