Hi All,

I installed the ACS in my VirtualBox. After I install the CS with 4GB base
memory I could not able to start the server.

I scale the memory upto 12GB still I could not able to start the ACS.
In /var/log/cloudstack/management/catalina.out I could see error as

Can't start up: not enough memory
Can't start up: not enough memory
Can't start up: not enough memory
Can't start up: not enough memory
Can't start up: not enough memory
Can't start up: not enough memory
Can't start up: not enough memory
Can't start up: not enough memory
Can't start up: not enough memory
Can't start up: not enough memory

Is I missing anything.

In the default file of below I could see the java value as default.

tomcat6.conf -> /etc/cloudstack/management/tomcat6-nonssl.conf

JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=false
-Xmx2g -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
-XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/log/cloudstack/management/ -XX:PermSize=512M
-XX:MaxPermSize=800m
-Djava.security.properties=/etc/cloudstack/management/java.security.ciphers"

Kindly let me know if any one found this issue.

I used the shapeblue  repo.

Thanks,
Keerthi