Hi,

Fixed on 4.5 now:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/031d7a9c43c5082913064a39829ecefb2239c5ab

Latest 4.5 testing repo: http://packages.bhaisaab.org/cloudstack/testing

> On 27-Apr-2015, at 6:09 pm, ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> perhaps we need to patch and hard set java to = 1.7 (vs =>1.7) with arch type
> of x86_64  - until we are ready with 1.8..
>
> On 4/27/15 7:01 AM, Rafael Fonseca wrote:
>> Hi there :)
>>
>> You didn't mention if you were running 32 or 64 bit OS... 32 bit JVM can't
>> scale over 1.4/1.6Gb Heap size, no matter what you put in the -Xmx option ;)
>>
>> RF
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 3:44 PM, Timothy Lothering <
>> tlother...@datacentrix.co.za> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Keerthiraja,
>>>
>>> We are on 4.3.0.2 - So I am not sure it the tomcat6-nonssl.conf differs. I
>>> looked at your JAVA_OPTS line and mine,
>>>
>>> Your Line:
>>>
>>> JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=false
>>> -Xmx2g -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
>>> -XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/log/cloudstack/management/ -XX:PermSize=512M
>>> -XX:MaxPermSize=800m
>>> -Djava.security.properties=/etc/cloudstack/management/java.security.ciphers"
>>>
>>> Mine:
>>>
>>> JAVA_OPTS="-Djava.awt.headless=true
>>> -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=45219
>>> -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.authenticate=false
>>> -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.ssl=false -Xmx4g -Xms2g
>>> -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError
>>> -XX:HeapDumpPath=/var/log/cloudstack/management/ -XX:PermSize=512M
>>> -XX:MaxPermSize=800m"
>>>
>>> There are some options missing, but I also do not see a "-Xms" line in
>>> yours. I will put 4.5.1 in Lab and see what happens.
>>>
>>> My ACS MS has 8GB RAM, that is why I have -Xmx4g
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Timothy Lothering
>>> Solutions Architect
>>> Managed Services
>>>
>>> T: +27877415535
>>> F: +27877415100
>>> C: +27824904099
>>> E: tlother...@datacentrix.co.za
>>>

>>> DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
>>>
>>> Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official
>>> business of Datacentrix Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
>>> ('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally
>>> privileged and protected by law. Datacentrix does not
>>> own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the
>>> sender unless clearly stated as being that of Datacentrix.
>>> The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient.
>>> Please notify the sender immediately if it has unintentionally
>>> reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way.
>>> Datacentrix cannot assure that the integrity of this communication
>>> has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or
>>> interference.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com

CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape
Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from