After the long investigation I found the issue. If i start the app using
/etc/init.d/cloudstack-management start I could see error as catalina.out
as  Can't start up: not enough memory if I do the same using
/etc/init.d/tomcat.sh start I able to start the app. But @ the same time
when I check the browser I don't see the cloudstack UI.

If I cross check the /usr/share/tomcat6/webapps location I don't see any
files inside.

Thanks,
Keerthi