Thanks Anshul,

I did a quick test with adding vCPU and NIC in XenCenter after creating a
snapshot through CloudStack. I also tried reverting the VM to the snapshots
afterwards with the vCPU and NIC still added, and it worked OK.

This made curious about what the background and details for this patch is.
If it's specific to any hypervisor/version and maybe is fixed in XenServer
6.5?

If you have some more details about why this was patched I could maybe help
about with testing this with XenServer 6.5.

-thinktwo