These restrictions are not there due to Hypervisor limitations. These
limitations are due to way this feature is implemented in CloudStack.
If we allow those operation then they may work fine but in long run they may
lead to corruption of VM etc. So to avoid those situation these restrictions
are added till we we figure out the better way.

Regards,
Anshul

On 28-Apr-2015, at 3:27 pm, Jan-Arve Nygård