Hi all,

I was testing awsapi with 4.5 today and it just did not work for me, after few
hours I gave up and used ec2stack which worked out of the box and certainly
felt more friendly to work with. I remembered we discussed removing awsapi but
then the momentum never precipitated into action, so I spent some time today to
cleanly remove awsapi and making sure it has a cleanup upgrade path and does
not break the builds or the packaging. (Also found and fixed a debian build
issue that someone recently reported, noredist builds being broken)

Here is the PR: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/216
Here is a repo from the branch to prove that package works too:
http://packages.bhaisaab.org/cloudstack/nukeawsapi

As Sebastien has asked me to hold on this for few days, I hope to merge this
next week or later; but before that happends please feel free to share any
comments, questions. Thanks.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com

CloudStack Software
CloudStack Infrastructure
Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon
its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company
incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company
incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape
Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is
operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from