Guess we'll be making a new rc. The value can be 0.0.0 for my part, it must
be an operator decision to set the MinVRVersion if it must be higher. It
will always be an upgrade matter and any seeded template should be accepted
as per the installation notes. Of course the other side of the issue is
whether a version will work at all. The operator can create a version of
the template with their own versioning scheme, however. I should be writing
all this in another {DISCUSS]-thread.

cancelling the RC to add code for Bruno's requirement.