Github user wilderrodrigues commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/778#issuecomment-140658135

    All,

    Given the current blocker issues we have to fix on master in order to
release 4.6.0 and the fact that those changes don't really improve the current
code base, I will :-1:  this PR and will object if this PR gets 2 LGTMs.

    @rafaelweingartner, please have a look at the dev-list in order to see the
proposal for PRs and how they should be created.

    In addition, for your students with less experience with
Java/Eclipse/Maven/Git, try to avoid giving them such a huge task.

    Cheers,
    Wilder

---
with INFRA.