Github user wilderrodrigues commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/778#issuecomment-141135958

    Hi there @rafaelweingartner,

    No hard feelings, dude.

    Long story short:

    * we are going through a critical phase with ACS - release
    * I have been working on ACS since 2013, and it's always the same. We
stable master, we have a release and after that master is screwed again. After
6 months we go through this infinite loop of mess and nightmares.
    * ACS is super uber tightly coupled, by the [bad] design it has. If I would
tell you that we had production problems because of 1 class of 1 hypervisor,
that we don't even use, was f*dup, you wouldn't believe me. So, any simple
change has the potential to make a huge mess. That's why the tests, etc.
    * I respect your efforts and also the guys working with you. I will be an
student till I die!

    If you can find a way to apply/submit your changes in an progressive way,
I'm more than glad to help.

    Cheers,
    Wilder

    P.S.: adamantium claws, you know... I got to use them sometimes. ;)

---
with INFRA.
---