Github user agneya2001 commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/1350#issuecomment-175634392

    @rafaelweingartner If it is a black box test then the person testing will
obviously try to pass a realistic data set, that is what I have done. It is
possible that tomorrow there are some changes to the tested method and the data
that looks superficial may come into play and expose some erratic behaviour.
The dataset passed mocks the dataset that will go thru the method in real
runtime condition. Now offcourse we can see that the data is not being used in
this method but does that mean I should change the dataset that mocks the real
value ?

---
with INFRA.
---