Hi Community

I would like to start the discussion around deleting old and obsolete
branches on github repository. This will help newcomers (including myself)
to keep track of which branches are important and which are not. And since
almost everyone's working on their own forks there is no need to keep
feature/bugfix/hotfix branches around in the main official repository.

I've created an issue which contains full list of branches in
GH/apache/cloudstack repo as of time of writing this email and the
proposition of which one of them can be deleted.

I would appreciate your questions, comments, suggestions.

Thanks

Khosrow Moossavi

Cloud Infrastructure Developer

CloudOps