I agree with everything Khosrow said.  Additionally, the branches CID can
be deleted, they are branches referencing problems found/pointed out by
Coverity scans. These Coverity problems are enumerated as CID-XXXXX.
https://scan6.coverity.com/reports.htm#v39957/p10672

I have one extra thing to comment regarding people creating branches in the
official repository; well, currently there is no rule. However, I do not
understand why committers cannot work in their own repository and then
propose the changes via pull requests (this seems to be the natural way for
proposing something into our code base). For me, it feels sloppy/untidy all
of those branches and we have no idea what they are used for and if they
are useful for something; it is the same feeling when I see tons of dead
code, unused method and dependencies.

--
Rafael Weingärtner