Do you guys see high demand for K8s?
From where I'm looking it seems to be going the way of Openstack, loads of hype, overcomplicated, near-impossible to upgrade.
Not sure if it's worth investing resources for this.

Lucian

---

On 2019-09-24 07:41, Abhishek Kumar wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to propose developing a plugin for Kubernetes integration
in CloudStack, can be named CloudStack Kubernetes Service plugin.
I've written down an initial design document for it here,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Kubernetes+Service
Please review and provide your thoughts and suggestions.

Regards,

Abhishek Kumar

Software Engineer

ShapeBlue