From: Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloud.ca>
Sent: 25 September 2019 13:37
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Kubernetes Service plugin

Hi Rohit, Nux,

Thanks Rohit for cloudstack-provider, that's exactly it ! :-D Nux, I agree with
your opinion, but there is a lot of interest for k8s and seams like a lot of
organisations are moving to container based infrastructures to standardized
their deployment.

if we want to extent the discussion to function as a service, would you guys
see a possibility for us to be more aligned or more deployment friendly for
Openwhisk ?

Cheers,

--

*Pierre-Luc Dion*Lead Cloud Architect | Architecte infonuagique principal t
1.888.796.8364 ext. 1403

<https://cloud.ca/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=signature&utm_content=cloud-ca-logo-1&utm_campaign=general_email>