Centralised logging capability.

Our improvements to systemvm allow Cloudstack administrator to access systemvms
logs inside the management server. It removes the difficulty of downloading
logs from systemvms. They are forwarded to the management server automatically,
and administrators can access them in "/var/log/rsyslog/%HOSTNAME%/syslog”.

It doesn’t require additional work, rsyslog setups on Cloudstack already. The
only thing we have to do is open rsyslog port to receive these logs and tell
hypervisors and systemvms to forward them to the management server.

Any comments would be highly appreciated.

For more information take a look at below issue and pull request:
Issue: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/issues/4093
Pull request: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/4108
<https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/4108>

Kind Regards,