great initiative Sina, I did leave a comment on the PR, about
configurability.
in short two worries:
1. an operator uses a different log host than the MS (i.e an ip/hostname
config)
2. an operator wants to not use the feature (i.e. a boolean flag)
I'm not sure how much this would require, but it seems minimal. Of course,
not opening the port is blocking the feature as well.

--
Daan