From: Kristaps Cudars <kristaps.cud...@gmail.com>
Sent: 13 July 2021 20:44
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: IPV6 in Isolated/VPC networks

Hi,

I would like to argue that implementer dynamic routing protocol and associated
security problems/challenges with it to have IPv6 route inserted in L3 router/s
is not a good goal.

In my opinion dynamic routing on VR would be interesting to scale availability
of service across several datacenter if they participate in same AS. With BGP
you could advertise same IP form different VR located in different DC IPv6/128
or/and IPv4/32.

I would delegate task of router creation to ACS somewhere at moment of VR
creation.
It could happen over ssh/snmp/api rest or ansible- something that supports wide
variety of vendors/devices.

Have created rough schematic on how it could look on VR side:
https://dice.lv/acs/ACS_router_v2.pdf