Hi,

One example why loosely implemented BGP on VR could lead to tsunami of
problems.
Why I’m proposing to do IPv6 without using BGP.

Zebra/Quagga/FRR over BGP will advertise all local routing table to peer.
All content of ip route.

Usually there are some BGP filters in place to protect from common human
errors.
No one will prohibit me creating interfaces with
1.1.1.1/1.0.0.1/.8.8.8.8/8.4.4.4/and ipv6 counterparts.

They will go to local routing table and then will be advertised over bgp to
peer.
If there will be no filters/protection in place metric at least for DC
where VR is located
will be better and all DNS/NTP/etc.... traffic will start flowing into my
VR direction.

Networking departments will come up with even more proficient ways of
exploiting loose BGP implementations.