Hi:

I was ending my simple research of how to start a new web application
using Cocoon.

I choosed to use the MVC (Model View Controler) approach. My proposal is:

Database: PostgreSQL
Model: Java+OJB - http://db.apache.org/ojb/
Controler: Flow in Cocoon CVS.

If someone has already experience in this with the proposed products, I
will be glad if he can share some advises.

I know that Hibernate is the prefered and explored choice for Model, but
the problem with the LPGL looks like a break (I know know why is a problem
since LGPL can be used in a total propietary solution without breaking any
law).

Since we need a total solution in one package, this is why I will try to
use OJB.

I will tell you how it will work.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.