On Thursday, Jul 31, 2003, at 15:20 Europe/Rome, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

I just want to collect opinions how to manage the final release.

Now, it seems 2.1rc1 is relative stable, no real complains, some minor
issues but no showstoppers. From that we could say: the current cvs
is the final version. point. I don't think we need a rc2.

Should we take before we do the release some actions? Like...
..updating docs
..changing readme
..asking users for testing (which was a success for 2.0.3 and 2.0.4)
etc.

Whatever we do, I think a timeframe of two weeks is good, so I suggest
a final release on tuesday, 12th.

I like the plan.

Just one thing: what about moving the wiki on cocoon.apache.org/wiki/ before release?

Steven?

--
Stefano.