From: Bruno Dumon

> On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 11:37, Giacomo Pati wrote:
> > On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> >

> > > On Behalf Of Giacomo Pati

> much for a

> > > Do you think it is difficult to use/to integrate? From
> the features
> > > list it is exactly what we need, isn't it?
> >
> > IMHO, from the feature list it is way too much we need, isn't it?
>
> I think many of it are optional features, and those extra
> features might come in handy some day. If it does everything
> we need and if it's solid, why not use it?

I think Giacomo is right that we won't need all those features within
the Cocoon project but I think our users will need the most in their
projects. If Quartz does everything we want I'm +1 for adding it to
Cocoon. So we would also avoid developing and maintainging our own
scheduler solution because what I understood the Avalon solutions don't
fit all our needs, do they?

Cheers,
Reinhard