Geoff Howard wrote:

I haven't looked at the issues involved with the MountTableMatcher, but I've been wanting this ability in the Ant task for a while.

Well, you've got it now!

Beyond that, if you and others feel that the sitemap patch is overkill, I'm happy to remove it and just use it on my own systems (after all, that is only one file on src/confpatch).

It also seems like this can be done pretty easily with a separate conf patch file - to patch the patch so to speak.

That's how I did it. I put mount-table.xmap into src/confpatch.

Also remember that the conf patch target can be run standalone - no need to re-run the whole build just to patch a few conf files. Also, the location of the patches is itself configurable - this makes integrating the task into your own build easier.

Interesting. I'd rather integrate my build into Cocoon's, rather than the other way around, and now I can see that all I've got to do is stick files into a confpatch folder, which is really great.

Regards, Upayavira