On 17 Nov 2003, at 23:03, Geoff Howard wrote:

Interesting. I'd rather integrate my build into Cocoon's, rather than the other way around, and now I can see that all I've got to do is stick files into a confpatch folder, which is really great.

Sure, but some people prefer to integrate Cocoon into their build - and generally want to do so with as little "building" of Cocoon as possible. Either way works well.

With this recent change to XConfPatchTask, I have been able to refactor the way we build our Projects 'into' Cocoon.

I attempt to describe the process here:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ProjectBuilding

HTH

regards Jeremy