Tony Collen wrote:
> Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> > Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
> >
> >> ..It's time for Doco because moving content from Wiki to CVS is a very,
> >> very, very, very boring job. (Aren't there any tools which could
> >> help?)...
> >
> > If you're talking about format conversion, JSPWiki's HTML shouldn't be
> > hard to convert to xdocs via XSLT. It uses skins so it is also possible
> > to add more structure to the HTML to make this easier.
>
> Or we get Chaperon to parse the Wiki files themselves. This seems simpler.

There is this excellent project called Apache Forrest.
See the demo of 'forrest seed site' at
http://forrestbot.cocoondev.org/sites/xml-forrest-template/
and look for the Wiki Sample which employs Chaperon.

I am very sorry Reinhard, i should have recalled that ability when
you talked about moving the Features doc.

--David