Reinhard Poetz wrote:

No problem, that was not the difficult part - I had more problems with
the publishing process itself:

1) complete build of Cocoon including documentation
2) use forrest to generate 'real' documentation

"build docs" does these two items.

3) then I used 'forrest run' and and XML editor to edit/create
my docs (it took me very long until I found out *where* I
can edit my docs)
BTW: an XML editor is the *worst* thing to edit content at all ...
4) then I had to copy the changed docs *manually* back into
the Cocoon docs to check them in
5) then I had to generate the 'site' and copy them *manually*
into cocoon-site

"build docs" does (5) too.

6) then I checked in cocoon-2.1
7) then I checked in cocoon-site
8) then I updated our website using the CVS client on cvs.apache.org

Yes, these are manual steps.

Vadim