On 3 Dec 2003, at 12:29, Unico Hommes wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Savory [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: woensdag 3 december 2003 12:26
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
cocoon-2.1/src/blocks/slide/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/
source/impl SlideSourceFactory.java

Hi,

On 3 Dec 2003, at 11:18, Joerg Heinicke wrote:

When does this happen? At compile time there is a mock class,
furthermore you have a NoClassDefFoundError, that means as
much as the
class was there, but is no longer. At Cocoon deploy/start
time? This
would be really bad. It would be the second block not working by
default. Or at runtime? Then it's up to you. The jta.jar is missing.
There is also a note in the slide samples.

It's at startup. Basically, Cocoon and Jetty fail to start. I've disabled slide in local.blocks.properties and Cocoon starts again.

I don't appear to have a copy of jta.jar or jta-spec1_0_1.jar
- is this something that should be added to the slide lib
directory in CVS?

Well we can't for legal reasons. Maybe we should just copy the mock classes to the webapp classpath. Anybody know if that is legal?

There is an apache-licensed jta.jar in incubator-geronimo, we can distribute that one.

--
Stefano.