From: "Upayavira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 10:59 AM
Subject: Re: [HEADSUP] Cocoon Ant Task

David Crossley wrote:

Upayavira wrote:
<snip/>

Having now seen it work well, I will document it properly soon. I will
also add it to the list of external tasks that is maintained by the Ant
project (unless anyone objects).

Please do.

I have not seen much discussion here on cocoon-dev about testing it.

After your troubles, I had a private discussion with Sylvain, who tested
it and it worked. I've also now tested a separate checkout on both
Windows and Linux, which worked fine (except for a requiring an NPE
patch that was nothing to do with the Ant task).

Anyway, Upayavira, remember the trouble that i had on the forrest-dev
thread: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=106604813100001
Well it works for me now with yesterday's Cocoon cvs and following
the instructions in that thread.

Ahhh. Great. Thanks for that. I'm pleased.

Dunno what changed, but it works.

Dunno either. The error you got was one that I got a lot in development,
but haven't had at all since I committed the code.

I've got docs half written. I'll commit them soon.

Regards, Upayavira