hi
<snip/>

> > >i haven't tested the ant stuff right now,
> > >but i use the CocoonBean for launching Cocoon from some GUI,
> > >the GUI enables editing a cli.xconf file, and CocoonBean is launched
> > >
> > Is it public or closed source? I'd like to see it.
> It will be public, not determined the exact license, yet, probably apache
> license.
> I can make a zip, and send it.

a binary distribution of a GUI cocoon launcher is available here:
http://meineseite.one.at/bh22351/cocoon-bean.zip

just unzip, go to the directory, and launch
java -jar swixml-cocoonbean.jar

i have only tested this und win/XP

this application just launches only enables setting the cli-xconf elements,
and attributes
via gui.

regards bernhard