Geoff Howard wrote:

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

From: Sylvain Wallez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The source-copy action already exists in o.a.c.acting.CopySourceAction, and the o.a.c.c.flow.util.PipelineUtil class could easily be generalized to any source, and not only "cocoon:".

Thanks for your answer and confirming that this would be a good idea. I don't have a use case yet (was just a thought I had when I read it)
but if I have I'll implement it ;-)

I implemented a first draft of something like this a month or so ago just for "fun" but may have lost it in a computer switch. I'll look for it and post/commit whatever I can find.

Can't find what I was thinking of, so never mind...

Geoff