Bruno Dumon wrote:

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 08:43, Ralph Goers wrote:
<snip/>

We'd love to use Woody (aka Cocoon Forms), but if it can be used without
FlowScript it isn't obvious. So we will be using the
SimpleFormTransformer etc., for the forseeable future.

Woody doesn't require flowscript. While flowscript integration is available (and this way of working is most pushed for obvious reasons), the native API of Woody is still just a bunch of Java. The Woody samples show how to process a form from an Action, for example.

Amen.

I'd been using Woody with Action written in Java for some time. Worked well till I tired of modifying it too often to change flow.

Vadim