Leszek Gawron wrote:

You no longer need it, as it is in CVS already - and therefore in 2.1.4
release. To use the compiling classloader, edit the cocoon.xconf, find
//flow-interpreters/[EMAIL PROTECTED]'javascript']. Add in a
node <classpath>xxxx</classpath> that specifies the path to your java
source code. Restart your servlet container once, and from then on, you
will not need to restart your container, classes will be recompiled on
demand. Well cool!

I take it that is what you are after.

Not really ... I wanted to look at the code to see how this magic is being
achieved :). I assume the source is not in the CVS.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/flow/javascript/fom/CompilingClassLoader.java

Upayavira