Christopher Oliver wrote:

See Interpreter.java in the example package of ftp://ftp.primaryinterface.com/pub/javacAPI/javacAPI.zip. It provides a CompilingClassLoader that implements findClass() by using the Eclipse java compiler to compile source files. By combining this with Rhino's ability to dynamically use custom classloaders (see http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/rhino15R4.html "Scripting classes from any class loader") you should be able to create a Flowscript development environment that doesn't require the explicit use of javac.

That's super-cool, and opens a lot of interesing perspectives!

How can we use this code? The license looks ASF-like, but it would be interesting if it could be hosted here, so that we can extend it and build on it. I'm mainly thinking of adding automatic reload.

Sylvain