Reinhard Poetz wrote:

If there is support for Groovy, Pyhton, [or whatever] continuations, I
personally don't care because it doesn't make a real difference
(languages are a matter of taste ...) and I don't think we should spread
our energy over different Flowscript interpreter implementations which
have to be maintained.

Well, we actually have to maintain a non-current forked version of Rhino (even if pretty stable actually), so I'd much rather change my taste (I quite like Javascript flow actually) if that buys me a more hassle-free continuation engine.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino