From: Gianugo Rabellino

> Reinhard Poetz wrote:
>
> > If there is support for Groovy, Pyhton, [or whatever]
> continuations, I
> > personally don't care because it doesn't make a real difference
> > (languages are a matter of taste ...) and I don't think we should
> > spread our energy over different Flowscript interpreter
> > implementations which have to be maintained.
>
> Well, we actually have to maintain a non-current forked
> version of Rhino
> (even if pretty stable actually), so I'd much rather change
> my taste (I
> quite like Javascript flow actually) if that buys me a more
> hassle-free
> continuation engine.

Point taken, but we released Cocoon 2.1 half a year ago. Let's say we
manage adding support for e.g. a GroovyFlowInterpreter and declare it as
stable let's say in half a year.
Firstly, I think this move would be very confusing for our user base.
Secondly, I think somebody will come up with a JavaFlow implementation
sooner or later. Let's say this happens in 18 months. This would mean we
release an 'official flow implementation' every year ...

--
Reinhard