Reinhard Poetz dijo:
> Since Cocoon supports continuations they seem to attract more and more
> interest in the web development world ;-)

This is great! This means Cocoon is the leader in webapp development! :-DD

> Anyway, for me only **Java** Flowscript would really make sense because
> this would safe the two (technical) arguments against JavaScript flow:
> Java is type safe and it is compiled. So you can catch (some) errors at
> compile time and not at run time.

But it can be abused too. This is one of the "plus" we found a year ago.

<comment>

AFAIK, the initial wisdom started with scheme, then we switched to
javascript (thanks to Christian Oliver). All is documented in the 1 year
of development in maillists. After Flow development reached a milestone,
people started to comment about the pros and cons of using Javascript.
Here is a interesting mail of these times (from Stefano):

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105284906231855&w=2

The full thread is here:

</comment>

Now we have a year of Flow in Cocoon and based on our experience with Flow
it is time to think how to improve it. I am not sure if Java is the best.
Sometimes I will like to have the power of the eclipse IDE to debug my
show flows, but .... In short I think this is a very interesting discusion
that for sure will bring Flow to the next level.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo