On Tue, Apr 06, 2004 at 01:32:58PM +0200, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> That's true, but that are imho two different concerns: the page flow and
> the "continuation handling".
>
> Now, perhaps someone else can help here a little bit. I discusses the
> contination handling in flow with Ovidiu a little bit during the last
> ApacheCon and I think he mentioned that it's very easy to extend
> the current handling by defining an own component (extending the
> existing one).
> Using this approach, you can e.g. store the cont id in a cookie or
> somewhere else, or you can do checks if the continuation is still
> ok and perhaps also do your client cache handling. You do this once,
> in this central component and never have to touch all your flow
> based applications. They simply work the way you expect them to work.
> (I hope, I'm not wrong with this approach...)
Seems interesting.

The main reason I'm pushing for this feature is that it looks elegant to me
(maybe it is not - prove me wrong) and it ALMOST works. I can run
continuations from flow with no problem under condition that there is no page
local variables. Only those page local variables ..
        lg
--
            __
        \_\\  //_/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]           _\\()//_