On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 13:36, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 27 avr. 04, à 11:57, Bruno Dumon a écrit :
> > ...You could look at it that way, but I like enabled/disabled better
> > (IMHO)...
>
> You're the one (or one of the ones) who's doing actual work here, so
> your HO certainly wins over mine!
> I was just suggesting anyway. But I find enabled/disabled more
> consistent than Sylvain's original active/disabled proposal.
>
> -Bertrand, who doesn't want to be noisy but good names are sooooo
> important ;-)

I agree that good names are very important, so your suggestions are more
then welcome, sorry if I gave another impression. And I won't be coding
that particular thing either, so according to that rule my HO doesn't
count anymore then yours :-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]