Le 25 mai 04, à 13:22, Vadim Gritsenko a écrit :

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Bertrand's problem related to CVS $Id$ in comments makes me think to clock synchronisation problems between the CVS server and the Cocoon server (e.g. modification date moved back in time).

I noticed sometime ago that setting sub-sitemap (not root sitemap!) modification time somewhere in the future (or rewinding system clock back) breaks system completely. I had no enough time to find a reason though...

bingo: touch 12011200 sitemap.xmap

reproduces the disposed ComponentLocator problem!

-Bertrand