Berin Loritsch wrote:

All I can say is "Write On!" (pun intended).

:-D

Seriously, having a good organizational structure helps writing
comprehensibly.  The structure does not need to be set in stone, but it
does need to be there.  The biggest problem is getting writers.

+1

Question is, who is going to do the writing?

Easier task: what documentation is well written, so we can "copy" the organization form that?

            - verba volant, scripta manent -