Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Sylvain Wallez wrote:

Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

There were some mentions in the past, that a VSC can contain any sitemap
component, so even actions, matchers and selectors are allowed in
the definition of the VSC.

So, first question is: do we want this?

(I would say: no)

I would say yes! Forbidding control structures in virtual components would greatly reduce their usefulness.

i agree with you, but do you think it makes sense to use everything? I would say that just selection and action would be useful, but matching and redirection would be harmful.

Redirection... I guess yes, it could be harmful here. But matchers - I don't agree.

Vadim