Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

Any Action can be re-written as a Matcher in 10-15 seconds (only exception is this redirect mentioned above... shall we remove redirector from action interface? ;-) ). Thus, I totally miss the point why actions should be disallowed.

because actions redirect and we don't allow things to happen behind your back (think in the case you use a VPC without having written it yourself, as for real block scenarios).

Actions *can* redirect but they don't have to. I would say, let's allow actions, but actions are not allowed to call the redirector. Actions are really handy components I don't want to miss in a VPC.

If you prevent actions from redirecting, I'm +0.

--
Stefano.