Reinhard Poetz wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/(whiteboard|scratchpad|research)

I like research or playground best. Anyway, let's make it more concrete: These days I started to work on the Cocoon BlockDeployer and I plan to share my work within the next two or three weeks. I would put it into

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/playground/block-deployer

(I don't think putting it into the branches directory is appropriate because it is definitly no branch.)

Any objections or other proposals?

No objections, just that 'playground' seems like kids playing... better would be 'whiteboard' IMHO. Not that I oppose to any name, you can even name it SGdfgDSGDSFG as long as it gets in there :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -