Pier Fumagalli  wrote:

> On 17 Oct 2004, at 14:57, Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> >
> > Instead of creating yet-another-small-project at
> cocoondev.org (like
> > my own CVSSource), what about creating a general-purpose
> project that
> > would host all interesting cocoon-releated things we cannot host at
> > the ASF because of license problems?
>
> Was talking w/ Carsten about  it at the GT... I think it's a
> great idea! :-)

Yepp (and we talked about all this stuff in just five minutes, that's
what I call high-bandwidth talks...).

Now, it would be great if cocoondev.org/Steven would enable this - and
his answers indicate that (great!), but I'm not sure if it is really
practical
to try to get *all* projects and *every* possible Cocoon developer in
one single place. There will definitly be projects/people that might
not fit into this single place etc. And I guess there will be people who
want to have their own "cocoon space".

So, I think we should start a list of all those additional projects - of
course open source ones only :), so people can have a look at what else is
available for Cocoon. If all of this projects happen to be maintained at
a single location: even better.

Carsten