Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

What does this translate to java? Pretty simple, in fact: if you import
a class is fine, if you implement an interface is not.

Let me resend them a msg of a few weeks, months now ago, (to their ED
Bradley Kun and their Compliance Office David Turner).

Dave Turner came out kind of saying the above; but then retracted it again
later in a 'confirmation' of sorts.

Now, whether or not the board digests this is yet another issue and I'm
going to find out soon.

I'll try to give them a call before that.

thanks, Dirk!

--
Stefano.