Rogier Peters wrote:
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

Le 22 oct. 04, à 13:29, Rogier Peters a écrit :

...Although I agree completely that it's the accessability, not the quality of the documentation that is lacking, i can't help but hearing echoes of the GT cms-shootout ( bag of docs; heavy on search ).
Why use forrest and not daisy or hippo?

I wanted to put Forrest as the first option for "loyalty" reasons, as the Forrest team has helped us a lot until now. But there are many options of course.

But at this point we should be careful not to fall into the trap of discussing tools before agreing on the problem.

-Bertrand

You're right, actually I replied before reading
oops, and then I pressed send before completing.

before reading the whole discussion that is.

Rogier